Contact Info / Websites
I uploaded an image and a gif today... Might be the only ones for now...
I'd say I'm an average "pixel artist". I can make decent work, but very detailed characters, backgrounds and especially animations are my weaknesses.
I might have to find a pixel artist (or artists) for my future game projects...
Well, please enjoy what I post.
Finally! After a few months of work, Midbyte is out on Game Jolt now.
Read the Devlog for some info about the game.
Thank Ayrayen for the amazing music!
"God I feel good..."
With this dude, I am going to make a game within 48 hours. The theme is "descend".
Our game's called "Cave Invasion" and it's a scrolling shooter. The point is to survive as long as possible.
I make the graphics and he does the programming.
(Ollakseni rehellinen, en luota hänen kykyihinsä...)
After the jam, I'll post the game's link right here.
I'm making a new game, maybe with a bit more content than SpaceX...
Feel free to say what you think about it.
SpaceX, my school project, is out:
Feedback would be appreciated...
I am developing 5 games simultaneously, mostly making more concept for one at random times.
1. Shattered Memories (SHTMMOR)
- Mostly lacks graphics, programming and speech.
2. Cube-Hard 3 (CH3)
- Mostly done, lack of programming, random composers from NG.
3. Cube-Hard 2 Remake (or later known as Cube-Hard Remake Collection) (CH2R)
- Lacks programming and ideas, mostly self-made, Ayrayen might be the composer.
4. I Affect the World; the Story of Mala (BBNR)
- Lacks graphics, mostly self-made, Deemo-R might be the composer.
5. Kauppa Guide
- School project about customer service (not sure if it really stays like that), Ayrayen might be the composer.
More at my PersonalBlog.
Okay... It's hard to say why I have a NG account. My point was to upload some of my new/upcoming games here, but I guess there's a problem... I make games with Game Maker 8.1 Lite (Game Maker Studio Professional if I or my father could get it to work somehow) so I don't think I can make my games in Flash... I suppose I either upload my games somewhere else or I don't upload them at all. If I knew how to make games with Flash I think I could give it a try...
But I guess I'll leave it here...